Thursday, November 6, 2014

PINK CHRISTMAS

The holidays are fast approaching, are you ready??  I am SO not ready!  I have to get busy!!

A few years ago I had Pink Christmas.  With the exception of our sentimental ornaments, everything else was pink.  It was awesome!  I made a "Kissing Ball" for my foyer that was pink and that is what I thought of when I saw this new Susan K. Weckesser stamp set "An {Artful} Ornament".
SSSOOOooooo  CUTE!!

I made a Pink Christmas card with this stamp set.
I gathered my supplies first.  I picked papers from Susan's Live In Color Scrapbook Paper Collection that were tan and pink.  I loved the circles and thought they would go well with the stamps.  I diecut the same paper and matted it on pink Core'dinations Cardstock.  I stamped on the same pink paper. 

I colored the ornament with my Tombow markers.  I just outlined the swirls and colored in some areas.  I finished the coloring with some Stickles glitter glue.  I love glitter!

I finished the card with some mini pearls,pink seam binding and a pink butterfly.

This card is making me think I need another Pink Christmas this year!
What do you think?

Thanks for visiting!  Have an awesome day!
xxDaniella


2 comments:

  1. Daniella I am so with you and a pink Christmas-love it! Pink is my favorite color also so sharing Pink always makes me happy...lol

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe