Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Tags - Let it Snow!

My mother was looking at my scrap table when she was in town during Halloween and asked if I could make her some pretty Christmas gift tags (To and From tags) to put on her presents she was giving away this holiday season.  Here is the first set of tags I made for her.



For this set of tags I used the wonderful stamps from Susan K. Weckesser.  I have this wonderful stamp set from Susan K. Weckesser that is all about snow, and it has 3 stamps in it, so I used each stamp on each one of the tags.

http://susankweckesser.com/welcome




Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzil - ScrapPlezier
Patterned Paper - Kasisercraft - ScrapPlezier
Pearls - Kasiercraft - ScrapPlezier
Washi tape - ScrapPlezier
Alpha Stickers - Kasiercraft - ScrapPlezier
String - May Arts - ScrapPlezier
Stamps - Susan K. Weckesser
Chipboard - Bo Bunny & Memory Maze
Epoxy Sticker - Paper House
Ink - Prima & Tsukineko
Ribbon - Other
Enjoy!!
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Erin these are wonderful such a fun idea and I bet your mom loves them. Always love homemade tags.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe