Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Christmas Gnomey


Good morning friends. Larissa here with a gnome Christmas. By now you know how much I love this little gnome. I could not wait to get started on Christmas with him. 

So today I stamped him on a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored him with my Copic markers. I used for his skin E000, E00 and R20. For his suit I used R24, R27, R29 and a little R39. For his hair I used C3. and finally I used G28 to color the little flower in his hand. 


I used a piece of pattern paper and matted it with a piece of red cardstock. I adhered everything to a white card. 


I already plan on using him on a lot more Christmas things. So watch for him.
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my post.
Don't forget to come back this week and see what amazing creations the rest of the Design Team does.
Have a wonderful rest of your week. 



8 comments:

  1. Larissa this is adorable as can be, your coloring really brought him to life. I can't wait to see all that you do with this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the coloring you did. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is my favorite out there! So, so cute. You did a fantastic job making him a Santa!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe