Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tree-mendous Thank You

There are many reasons why to send a thank you card.
Here are a few:
Holiday, birthday, graduation, and housewarming gifts
Bridal shower and baby shower gifts
Wedding gifts
When a host has treated you to a cocktail party, dinner, or concert
Anytime you feel particularly indebted to someone

So in preparation for the gift giving season I made a seasonal thank you card using one of Susan's newest stamps Very, Very Merry. I tried to keep it related to Christmas but not exactly a Christmas card.

I used my Sakura Glaze gel pens to color in the tree ( sparkly...yum ) and then cut it out to adhere it to the snowflake printed background. By laying some torn paper over the front that was embellished with Ranger's stickles gave it some dimension and even more sparkle! And you might notice that I doodled a border around the edge of the card using my Pigma Sensei Magna drawing pens.

Wishing everyone a Tree-mendous thank you for visiting today :)

waving hi from the hills of North Carolina

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! The doodled border and the shimmer are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee this is so adorable! Love the little tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card! Of course I L.O.V.E. the border, but truly the light blue and snowflake background sets off the glittery components awesomely <---- Is that a word? Loverly!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe