Monday, November 17, 2014

Let it Snow


 Good morning friends. Larissa here with a card for you today. With the holidays and crazy cold weather upon us I am using this cute stamp from Susan K Weckesser and Unity Stamp Co called 


I started off stamping this adorable little snowman onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock.
I then colored him with my Copic makers. 


Found a couple pieces of pattern paper in my stash and adhered everything to a white cardbase.
I finished it off with a few red sequins and a piece of red. white and green twine. 



Hope you enjoyed today's post. Don't forget to come back the rest of the week and see what these lovely ladies have created.

Have a wonderful week. 







4 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe