Friday, June 20, 2014

Teacher Gift Bag

Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing my first project as a Susan K. Weckesser designer. My daughters finish up their last couple days of school next week and are absolutely thrilled to start their Summer vacation. I created small gift bags for their teachers, who deserve a big thank you for all their hard work this year.


The colorful alphabet design on the Susan K. Weckesser Live, Love, Create Patterned Paper was absolutely perfect for this project! This gift bag measures 11cm x 8cm x 3 cm, which means I was able to create 2 gift bags with one sheet of 12x12 inch paper! (I used a gift bag template that I found here.) Susan K. Weckesser patterned papers are printed on a heavy cardstock weight paper, making them perfect for off-the-page projects. This gift bag is stronger (and cuter) than its store-bough counterparts.


I highlighted the colored letters on the patterned paper with a black marker for added interest. I then cut a tag from the Susan K. Weckesser Live in Color Tags Patterned Paper, added a stamped sentiment using the Insta-Cute Stamp Set and tied it to the handle with some colorful twine. I finished the bag with a flower and some tissue paper. This gift bag is the perfect size to hold a gift card.

http://unitystampco.com/shop/insta-cute/http://want2scrap.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=1688

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana Tatar - Susan K. Weckesser Designer

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe