Saturday, June 21, 2014

June's Guest Designer - Kim Kendell - Australia

This month I am honored to be the guest designer for the amazing Susan K Weckesser Inc, these papers are amazing papers they are 65lb and 100% recycled paper and double sided I was really impressed with the quality of the papers and the colours in them.

For my 1st share this month I have created the following LO I have used the Live in Colour Collection to create this layout. You will notice I love to cut papers up and make the most of every piece and I have used multiple papers to create this layout the were just awesome for the photos of my cousin celebrating her 40th birthday.

To me the papers speak of happiness and freedom and therefore are so easy to use with that sort of photo.


To create this layout I have used the following papers and stamp set. 





Thank you for looking at my creation and I will be back on the 25th June with another layout created from the same range Kim.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I so agree with you about this paper being happy...such a fun layout and wonderful use of the papers.So happy to have you as a guest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout! Love the layering!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lay out, and you are right, the papers were just perfect for the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe