Monday, June 16, 2014

Feeling Blue?


Good Monday morning everyone? Larissa here with a new creation for Susan K Weckesser.
Anyone feeling blue today? 
Maybe because it is Monday or your just have a case of the blahs?? 
Last week Susan K Weckesser released 2 new stamps sets with Unity Stamp Co. We had a big hop to kick off the release. If you missed it you need to go look at all the fabulous creations the two teams created. As for me I just can't get enough of this new set. I love love love gnomes. So with that being said I created another card using: 

What's up Gnomey?


I found the cute tag from Susan K. Weckesser card stock Live in Color Tags. I knew I had to use it. I colored the gnome using my Copic markers.
 I wanted to use only blue colors to go with the theme of the card. 


I also had to use the cute little mushroom in the set. So I colored it blue as well.  


I popped up the gnome, mushroom and butterfly on foam tape. 
Again here is the completed card. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post.
Don't forget if you didn't get to see the hop of the release of the two new sets to jump over and take a look.
The prizes have been given already but you have to see what everyone created.

Until next time... 


3 comments:

  1. I love this! The Gnomes are soooo fun! And your coloring is awesome!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can be feeling blue with this cute little gnomey card to brighten their day! It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could be blue after receiving this adorable card? Love your coloring

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe