Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love your dreams

Hi everyone!!

Noe here to show you my second #tagsoflove of the month... I love to make tag and practice in them my favorite mix media techniques! It´s soooo funny!!

Have you already seen the fantastic #tagsoflove that my teamies have been published  in this month?

Well, here is my project:


Step by step:
  • In a cardstock tag I have glued a piece of aluminun foil with Tacky Glue (previously wrinkled and stretched), I covered it with a layer of gesso and I let it dry.
  • Once dry, I painted with my favorite stencil paints and, when drying them, I used the doodle stencil to add more texture with Sparkle Medium. 
  • I painted this adorable "Bunny" from new "Bunny Hugs" stamp set with my Spectrum Noir and I've stuck on a doily with 3D foam pads.
  • Some details to finish as feathers, pompoms, sentiments... and finally we got it!! 

Products used:
https://www.unitystampco.com/shop/bunny-hugs/

http://susankweckesser.com/product/doodle-stencil-tcwsusank-weckesser-inc/

Thanks for stopping by!

Noe I.G
Susan KWeckesser DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe