Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love and Dream Tags by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

Shilpa here, sharing my second set of tags this month.


these tags are quick and easy to make with Susan's lovely stamps.




To start with I applied Spiced marmalade distress stain on the water color paper. Dried the surface with heat tool. Next I used Stazon Pumpkin ink and Susan's flowers stamps for creating garden. Next, I applied wild honey distress ink through honeycomb stencil, randomly on the surface. 
Finally I stamped butterfly and sentiment.
I placed and adhered this whole panel on design paper.




I followed same steps for this tag, but have used peeled paint distress ink and Fly Away stamp set.

Hope you liked these tags and would love to try them.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Products Used:











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe