Monday, January 18, 2016

Amazingly Loving Tags

 Happy Monday! Peggy here to show you my tags made with Susan K Weckesser stamps. 
I love teal....  Susan's stamps are so cute and can be used in so many different ways.  I made some tags with background stamps and ephemera paper (thank you Lynne Mizera)   Grin.. 
I used Journal Doodles with a Heart stamps set and Love Ya Whole Bunches and Live Love Create paper. I stamped my images with Memento Black Ink to ensure they wouldn't smudge when coloring with alcohol markers. I cut out all images and mounted them on my background tags using foam dots and double sided tape. 

 Metal embellishments, Wooden embellies, Inks and Stamps. What more could a girl want. 


Tags are so much fun and inspirational. I love to hang them on my walls but usually give them away. 


Stamps and Paper used today are supplied by Susan K Weckesser Inc. You can find her on FacebookGoogle+Pinterest , Twitter and her Blog!
Have a great day!!
Warmly, 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe