Friday, January 15, 2016

A Mini Album Full Of Inspiring Tags All Ties Up With a Velvet Ribbon

Hello Sweet Friends! It's already halfway through January in 2016 and if all has gone as planned I am now in my new "old house" in Creston, British Columbia, Canada having moved 550 kms (342 miles) over Christmas and I am probably trying to find stuff in one of the 150 boxes that contain all my Arty, Crafty goodies... Grin!  This is a pre-scheduled post as I won't have a working studio for a while and today is my first post for the month of January for the design team.  This month our theme is Tags of Love... and Susan shared this quote with us by Susan Poli"Let us s Schutz: (which I think describes me Perfectly!! Smile)dance in the sun wearing wild flowers in our hair."
This is ME in Mexico one short month ago
So with that in mind, with a heart overflowing with gratitude and joy for all that is happening in my life these days I decided to create these tags featuring some of my favorite photos of ME over the past 16 years along with quotes that express some of my personal philosophy of living - and then I tied it all together with a velvet ribbon, Swoon!  



Oh, and one more thing... I decided to keep this project simple only using paper, pens, ink and fussy cutting. This entire Album features Susan K. Weckesser "Live in Color" paper line, Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearl for accenting and embellishing.  I also used a range of inspirational quote stamps from Ranger by Tim Holtz and Dyan Reaveley.  So Enjoy these photos of me over the past 16 years and don't forget to leave me a comment to tell me what you think of it all!



I decided to use this photo as my cover because I LOVE to laugh... and here I am laughing because I am on a boat and the wind caught my hat and I am actually stangling, but my daughter snapped this photo before she realized I was choking... Grin



This Quote above expresses PERFECTLY how I strive to live my life every day...



Grandsons... Swoon... Need I say more?



The LOVE of my Life... and yup... We're in Mexico and we're RED



Oh how I LOVE the Ocean, Surf, Waves... Grin



Crazy Afraid of Heights and I am Para Sailing!! Gulp Feel the Fear and do it ANYWAY!



I remember when I thought I Looked Horrible in this photo, now I would LOVE to look this good!  So that's the secret ladies, let them take you picture but don't look at it for at least five years! (or 15)



Standing beside our creek on our 7 acres on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia on the OTHER Side of Canada - 5,555 Kms Away... Just saying "our creek" gives me shivers...ONE DAY BABY!



Have I mentioned how much I love FOOD in all it's forms? Giggle.  I had to cook him before I ate him and it wasn't hard at all... (Laughing here)



 My first Cruise and my first all female scrapbooking vacation... me and 71 other women... they are still recovering, Grin

 

Real Women have CURVES... and I am embracing those curves... Yeah Baby - Live OUT LOUD!Thanks for popping in to see what I am up to today... and don't forget to leave me some blog loving in the form of a comment!  
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera

for the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your tags Lynne! they are fabulous and you two look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe