Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy birthday to Laura

Today is my youngest daughters birthday, she's 17 already which now makes me feel sooo old!  It was only right that my card today on the blog is a birthday card for her.


 I used the gorgeous and super cute "Sing my Song" from Unity and decided instead of colouring it in conventionally I'd give it a more graphic print look. I used my alcohol markers and coloured leaving white parts within the design, this is what gives it the printed look.


To finish the card I backed it with a piece cut from the Live in Color paper and some Sizzix die cut leaves from Core'dinations glitter card.

Happy Birthday Laura

Jaine for the Susan Weckesser Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe