Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's get "Tickled Pink!"

Hello Creative Friends!

Keri Here...I'm so excited to share my Mixed Media Canvas called "Tickled Pink."



I wanted to do something little different with Susan's In Circle Me stamp for Unity Stamp Company

So I decided to try stamping it into an almost dry layer of modeling paste I had spread along the edge of my canvas. Here is a close-up of the "naked" boarder:


The key to making this technique work to do allow your modeling paste to dry (naturally or using a heat gun) until it is no longer sticky anymore, but still move able. Work in small areas and clean your stamp as soon as you are done (Modeling paste is a BUGGER to get off once it's dry!)

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Want some more details? Check out my blog: The Creative Life Studios for step-by-step instructions and more pictures. 

Until next time friends...choose to make your art intentional...not an after thought. 

xoxo,
KERI




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe