Monday, February 17, 2014

Love is....family :)


I went a little bit potty here when creating this piece of collage but I love collage work and had so much fun with it in my journal.


I started out making a background for a card but with all my Susan Weckesser papers out on the table this house from  Live Love Create caught my eye. After cutting it out I decided I was going to make a journal page with it and the card got forgotten in the process. 

In the background is one of the leaves from the Autumn Grunge stamp set, clear embossed on a book page with a wash of white paint over the top. I matched the colours of the house with some paint chips (I have so many of these) which I added to the page along with my title and words using stickers.

Of course I had to add a bit of stitching lines with Susans stencil and a black pen, it just finishes it off. 

Valentines day maybe over but love isn't just about one day is it?

Love to you

Jaine for the Susan Weckesser Design Team.



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2