Monday, July 29, 2013

Live In Full Colour - A Mixed Media Layout

Hello friends!  It's Lee-Anne here.  I am so honoured and so excited to be asked to be a guest designer on Susan Weckesser's Design Team.

Today, I have a layout to share that I created with Susan's stamps, stencils, and patterned papers. It was fun to create and it made me happy to use all the cheery, bright colours.



I used the background paper as my canvas and used some modeling paste and a stencil and added some designs for texture and also on the rooftop of the house.  I then took my Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists in the colours Primrose, Mint Green and Chartreuse and added splattered dots and also misted my diecut title that I created with my Silhouette Cameo.  To add some more dimension, I layered and fussy cut some of the patterned paper and corrugated paper and adhered them to the layout. With Susan's  cute Heart Unity Stamp, I used a pink Pitt Big Brush pen and inked the stamp and then cut it out.  Finally I used some twine and adhered it to the fussy cut sun to give more interest and then some flair buttons, little flowers and a pearl for the door knob as well as machine stitched around the door of the house with thread for more texture.  Below are some more closeups:





I hope you enjoyed my layout and thank you for letting me share.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Helloooo Lee Anne..woohoo..beautiful bright summer layout!!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and colourful - definitely summer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe