Saturday, July 6, 2013

Image Transfer fun with Susan K. Weckesser Inc. & Ranger Ink

Summer Day SKWeckesser

I LOVE the seemly magical qualities of image transfers. I find it so sweet how you can paint a layer of medium, such as a acrylic paint,onto your canvas, lay a image; I put down a piece of my Susan K. Weckesser Inc. scrapbook paper, and after you let it dry the image transfers onto your canvas. See complete instructions from a previous blog post, on how to do a image transfer  HERE. SO much FUN!

052

On this canvas, after I got all the excess paper off of it, I used some of Tim Holtz Distress Paint from Ranger Ink to color up my sides. I use a rag and really put some elbow grease into because I LOVE how I can get the Distress Paint into all the creases and cracks. It looks SUPER cool!!!!! 065When I was happy with my color, I took our some Liquid Pearls from Ranger Ink and I created a whimsical border . It was super easy and took no time at all to create a cute little canvas!

Hey, guess what!? My Live in Color paper is currently on sale for only 15 cents over at Want2Scrap!!!!! What a bargain!!! GO check it out!!!!!


Beautiful Daydreams by Susan K Weckesser            305925_10151203177379247_1771987365_a

Beautiful Daydreams by Susan K Weckesser

Beautiful Daydreams by Susan K. Weckesser (2-Sided) 65#, 100% Recycled

$0.25
Sale: $0.15
                                        Save: 40% off
IMG_2767

Here are snapshots from 3 other mixed media pieces that I have created. Can you see how I have used Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint on them? I LOVE the effects!

028027023

So MUCH magic in ART!!!

BPC HS banner with Ali

Thank-you to EVERYONE who left comments for the Ali Edwards, HELLO STORY Online Workshop Giveaway. And a BIG thanks to Big Picture Classes for giving me the chance to have the giveaway!

Congratulations to Audrey!

You’re the WINNER!

Audrey YeagerJune 19, 2013 at 7:30 AM

‘I Scrapbook because I wasn't to record memories, but I also love the creative escape and just playing around with paper and paints through art journaling, too! Thanks for the giveaway and I shared this post on Facebook!’ 

Please email me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com .

HAVE a

SUPER,

AWESOME DAY!!!

Susan xo

 

IMG_2821

introducingRhonnaDesignsPhotoEditingApp

Have you checked out Rhonna Farrer’s NEW APP?

It is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe