Friday, January 27, 2012

Letting my Dreams Fly… some turned into CHA releases.

20111103_42

Life can be a little scary or uncertain sometimes especially if you are used to doing things a certain way or are a little nervous about putting yourself 'out' into the world where strangers eyes can watch you or maybe even judge you. I stayed at home for 20 years with my kiddos. Sure I was a writer and a teacher…but that was close to home. The internet changed everything. All of a sudden more people where able to see me, my words, and what I created. However, that is where the FAITH came in. Faith in myself, what I could create, and more importantly my FAITH in my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for this chance to be able to to open my HEART up, meet some many wonderful people, and to create ART from my HEART!

So introducing my complete SUSAN K. WECKESSER/ Unity Stamps Co-Branded Stamps for the CHA Winter release.

grandmas-needlepoint(1)

create-your-day-1

motherhood-is-a-verb

one-kind-winter-word

I am so excited about these first 4 stamps! I was so touched why Angela wanted to produce my little snowman. This is what she wrote:

"This image was used for Susan K. Weckesser - Love Campaign.

This is what that campaign accomplishes:

the power of arts, crafts and scrapbooking and how they have the amazing ability to brighten other peoples day by being creative.  Susan started this movement after losing her loving father to cancer.  It is a loving movement involving so many different people reaching out to help one another through their creativity. "

 

image

So, head on over and take a look at all the FANTASTIC release that they have for CHA W 2012!!! Super COOLIO!!!!!!!

Have a SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!

hugs,

~Susan

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB Susan!
    I'm sure everyone is going to LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, congratulations! I ordered the embroidery set today - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you SO MUCH!!!!
    Angela...I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe