Friday, January 6, 2012

CELEBRATE

Celebrate every hour (2)

It truly has been a week of celebrations. What a FANTASTIC way to start a NEW YEAR! We have had 3 birthdays this week. My younger brothers, who are twins celebrated there birthdays and today my third child , who is my 1st first girl turns 16. WOW! Where on earth does the time go!!! Ashley decided this week she wanted to have a party, and at first I was really kind of in a panic because it is always hard right after Christmas however I used some of Rhonna Designs to whip up a wonderful theme for her. I love it!celebrate

A Year To Follow Your Heart Printable Kit

A Year to Follow Your Heart ~ MyBook Printable Kit

A Year To Follow Your Heart Printable Kit

Jessica, my youngest helped me make the cupcakes that my mom always use to make me… Rainbow Jell-O. Always a favorite! 

20120106_127

Jessica also helped to make some cards.

20120106_120        20120106_123

  Ummm…… She was being camera shy!

 

20120106_109

After, working on this, and a whole bunch of other things that I can't say yet , and having my heart so full of happiness, & spending a week of trying to decide what my one little word would be… I finally decided that the proper word for 2012 would be:

CELEBRATE.

Time to Celebrate Life, To Celebrate Family, Celebrate all my BLESSINGS & my FAITH. I want to Celebrate my Friends & Students. What a wonderful time to CELEBRATE ART & COLOR, Images & Nature….. All the Beauty in the World around me. Celebrate all the SIMPLE & WONDERFUL things that truly inspire me and make me SMILE!

2012 is the year to CELEBRATE!

I hope that you can join me and CELEBRATE all the WONDERFUL things that are around you in your life!

20120106_100

Before I go, I wanted to tell you how touched I was by the response to the Christmas Love Campaign this year! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart!!! I am just finishing things up and the grand prize winner will be announced this week-end!

Have a beautiful day!

~Susan

2 comments:

  1. susan...your enthusaism rocks!
    great party goods.
    awesome word!
    eager to watch you and it journey this year.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word for the year! It's awesome!

    Congrats to everyone in your family CELEBRATING birthdays! Your festive designs are great, too!

    'Wishing you all the best in 2012,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe