Friday, January 13, 2012

A Sneak Peek at my Class for Crop-A-Ganza

Good as Gold Card (2)

Happy Friday the 13th! I sure hope that you had a great week! Mine has been super crazy trying to get myself ready for my trip to Anaheim and the winter CHA Show. I wanted to post a few sneak peek pictures of the projects that I am going to be teaching at Crop-A-Ganza this February in Red Deer, Alberta. 20120113_130

In my class we are going to be using my paper line, "Live in Color", and we are going to be creating-

-2 layouts

- card

-1 tag

We will be exploring the world of COLOR and what it means to you and how it effects you each day!! We will have fun creating and getting messy with paints, inks, glitter, and wonderful markers. I sure hope I see you there!!! I promise to behave…well, maybe!

cropaganza (1)

 

For more information or to register to can visit the Crop-A-Ganza site HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe