Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Trip to Anaheim for CHA 2012

IMG_2082[1]

 I am home from Anaheim and the winter CHA show. It has just taken me a few days to rest up, unpack and clean up my studio. WOW! What a mess…but, that is another story! 20120207_1720120207_18

I had a wonderful time in Anaheim.The week went by super fast because this time I was doing demonstrations , classes, and had quite a few meetings.IMG_2106[1]

IMG_1986[1]I was thrilled when I got to the show and I got to meet Angela, the owner of Unity Stamps.Angela gave me my new stamps that I have created and co-branded with her company. It was so wonderful to actually hold the finished product.

IMG_1995[1]IMG_2001[1]  IMG_2027[1]      IMG_2129[1]

Some of the wonderful crafty gals that I got to say hello to: from top left: Dyan Reaverley , Margie Romney- Aslett, Claudine Hellmuth, Nathalie Kalbach

There were some many friends that I met up with or got to meet, but I never thought to take my camera out. I know… I can't believe it either!

IMG_2024[1] I stopped by and chatted to Heidi Swapp for a bit. She is so lovely and I loved her new product line! Beautiful !

 

 

 

IMG_1977[1]     I had fun doing the Live Show with  Charity Wings at the Fancy Pants booth! Elana Etcheverry does great work with Charity Wings and I really appreciated everything that Fancy Pants did for the Live Show! To find out more you can go HERE.IMG_1990[1]image

 

Elena wearing her angel wings!

 

 

 

 

 

 

20120207_25  IMG_2162[1]

Some of my work at the Designer showcase.IMG_2168[1]

{I did this mixed media self portrait canvas to remind myself that dreams do come true…if you believe and if you have faith.}

IMG_2173[1]

  I also was one of the designers that took part of Westcott's remix contest! It was so much fun! What a wonderful company!

 

 

 

I was beyond words when these two wonderful designers, Cheryl Boglioli & Erika Taylor approached me separately during the show to tell me that they had used my paper line, 'Live in Color' to create something kind of cool.

IMG_2158[1]

 

Cheryl used some of my paper on her business cards. Super neat idea! 

                  IMG_2031[1]                 

Erika created a beautiful card using my paper & Suzy West's new embossing powder~WOW. It was on display at the booth & looked wonderful!

 

 

Oh, and for the record, yes…. I did have pink hair for the show!

Gotta be CREATIVE!

  IMG_2014[1]

When I find my memory card…. I shall post more pictures. I had a wonderful time and now my head is full all kinds of great creative and colorful images. Oh, like the PANTONE class I took… but that is another post!image

hugs,

~Susan

2 comments:

  1. I love your mixed media self portrait!!! How would you like to show me how to do that?

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe