Friday, January 20, 2012

Come Doodle with me Over at Layout a Day & True Scrap

Come join me for some doodling fun!

 

I am so excited to be doing this webinar on February 23, 2012 over on Lain Ehmann's website layoutaday.com.I adore her work and writing. You have to check it out!

This free webinar is brought to you by True Scrap LLC and layoutaday.com.

 

You can sign up HERE !!!

The winner for the ticket to the

image

is

KimberlyRaeJan 17, 2012 10:05 AM

Oh Wow! What an A M A Z I N G opportunity! and Generous Giveaway! Thank you for the chance :)

Thank-you to everyone for leaving comments! Kimberly…can you please contact me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com.

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe