Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trimming a Card

snow day card

Ribbons are so practical and fantastic! You can get them in so many wonderful designs, colors and textures. I love this velvet and pompom trim from Chatter Box. If you are stuck for time this Christmas, but you still want to make some cards, a quick way to make some cute cards is to embellish the card with a few strips of ribbon! Viola! Instant card. I took a coordinating pencil crayon and lightly edged around the card.

*Remember,you don't need any extra stress at Christmas, so simple but beautiful cards sure will help!

1 comment:

  1. I am like you I just love ribbons, ric rack and anything velvety, even cake!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe