Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mini Christmas Birdhouse

 

Cosmo Cricket bird house

Cosmo Cricket bird house 1Cosmo Cricket bird house 2Cosmo Cricket bird house 3

[Use little pieces of your paper to create tags, patches and focal points.]

Cosmo Cricket bird house 4

How fun is it at Christmas to make things that are small and glittery! LOTS of fun! I love it!

I found some miniature bird houses and wooden blocks at the local craft store. The blocks measure 2 inches cubes….nice and tiny. I then used some great whimsical paper from Cosmo Cricket and used Mod Podge to put it on. So quick and easy! Once it was dry I took  light sand paper to rough up my edges to give a nice aged look. Oh…and you can't forget about the GLITTER!!! What Christmas bird house is complete without glitter and a few pearl & rhinestone embellishments!

Now I just need a little bird!

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe