Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November…

 

20100915_10

It seems like just yesterday that I was buying back to school supplies & clothes for my kiddos and now here I am packing up Halloween decorations as I work on my Christmas baking, craft & shopping list. I really am excited about Christmas this year. I know, I can’t believe it either!  What is even harder to believe is that we don’t have any snow here in southern Alberta yet, so I am taken advantage of that. I am creating fall crafts while I can! I know that the United States has their Thanksgiving coming up and even though I am not American I have decided to celebrate it. I have family living done there and I have so many good friends in the States … so why not I say. I love Thanksgiving! So to start, I created this fall layout using some of my favourite products from Fancy Pants.

This is going to be a great month…and ‘fingers crossed’, the snow doesn’t fly too soon!

Keep on Scrappin’

               Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe