Friday, October 29, 2010

Altered Halloween Book

 

Halloween sign

What a wonderful week full of costumes and goodies! I had to take all my kiddos to the dentist yesterday but they didn’t have time to change. I had the biggest smile on my face as I walked in into the dentist with a gaggle of children following all dressed up in their costumes. My youngest, Jessica, whispered into my ear, “Mom…tell them that I’m wearing I costume!” She was so worried that they were going to think that so always dressed like that! So cute!

                                   Altered Halloween Book

Halloween Book 3

Halloween Book 1 

Halloween book

I found one of our old, beat up baby board books that was going to be thrown away and I had some fun altering it to make it into a Halloween decoration. So easy and quick! The girls have fun making these for gifts for teacher and friends too!

Well I hope that everyone has a fantastic and SPOOKY Halloween!

                     Susan

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe