Thursday, March 18, 2010

Scrapbooking about the 'Tooth-fairy'!

I love layering and playing! There are so many neat products and colours that you can use! Actually my background paper here is from Prima packaging. I ADORE their 'GO GREEN' concept. The very idea of using packaging in your artwork instead of throwing it away is fantastic! Try it! It is fun. They have neat ideas on their blog - http://prima.typepad.com/ .


              Have fun with this!
                                     Keep on Scrappin'
                                                                    Susie

1 comment:

  1. this is a great layout, thanks for sending me your link. :)

    will def be back.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe