Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scrapbooking Pets

Pica the hamsterIn our home, we ‘adore’ our pets! They always become part of our family and therefore  they become part of my photo shoots and then the theme of many my scrapbook layouts. Who couldn’t resist… they are SO CUTE! Anyways… whiles going through some supplies I found some awesome supplies from My Mind’s Eye and Prima Marketing Inc. that look great with this little guy! Speaking about Prima Marketing Inc. you should check out  some of their new releases, like the camera bag from Donna Downey. I can’t wait to have some fun altering that! And check the color of the year – “ TURQUOISE’ on their oh so cute ‘Strawberry Kisses’ paper line.

Strawberry kisses- raspberry lemonade Strawberry kisses-cupcake Cancan Vintage- lipstick Sm Donna Downey camera bag

So much sure you remember you furry and not –so –furry friends in your scrapbooking projects today!

                     Keep on Scrappin’

                                         Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe