Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Halloween Hello

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun Halloween Hello card. I love What's up Gnomie. He is one of my favorite stamps. I think I have used him for just about every holiday there is. Today I paper pieced his outfit using some Halloween theme pattern paper. I love this pack of paper from Doodlebug.

I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and colored his face and beard with Copic markers.

I then stamped the image again on a piece of pattern paper. I trimmed that piece out right next to the stamped line. I then glued that piece on the white piece of cardstock.

I gave the bottom of his outfit a little shading with my C3 Copic maker.

I cut a piece of black cardstock with a medium oval die to place behind Gnomie to made him pop off the pattern paper.

To finish off the card front I grabbed my Hello die and cut it out of a piece of purple cardstock and added a little clear glitter.

I adhered everything to the white cardbase using my ATG.

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.






2 comments:

  1. So adorable and such a great idea. I love this stamp too!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe