Thursday, July 10, 2014

One Day At A Time


 Do you like to keep track of your weekly appointments and small details? I love to carry a planner and document all the little things. This week I want to share a double page  I made using stamps and paper from Susan K Weckesser products.This reminds me of my daily week in my neighborhood, watching the birds and enjoying the sunshine.

 

Sing your Song


A Little Bit Washi  


Fly Away

Aren't these fun stamps? Let me share some steps along the way to finishing this double layout.


My blank pages- I always add a layer of Gesso to prep them.

 Distress
Our team at Susan K Weckesser were given some wonderful paper from Coredinations Color Core to use and one stack I received was one of my favorite.

  I distressed with a sanding block and then used ink around the edges.


I stamped and water colored the images quickly and didn't worry about the lines because I fussy cut them all.



Here are all the pieces added to my pages and some of the details close up.


Did you notice I used one other Susan K Weckesser stamp set? I love using the Stamped Sentiments in my journal pages and I also use the Susan K Weckesser paper with labels from Live In Color Tags to write notes during the week.


4 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Love how you used all the bits and pieces together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! It would make my week seem like something wonderful, instead of something that is a drag! LOL! I love how you incorporated things that represent the weather! Awesome!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome, What a project!!!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe