Friday, January 18, 2013

Amazing Christmas Love Campaign 2012 Wrap-up

photo (30)

It started with an idea, which turned into a sketch of a snowman, with turned into stamp and joined a fun and wonderful campaign, which grew into a lot of wonderful smiles and warm hearts all over the world.

                                       Card by Lynne Mizera

One Kind Snowman Mixed Media Canvas

I was SO thrilled to see my little Snow Dude pop up every where!!!

And…… when people purchased one of my snowman stamps, Unity Stamp Company and myself where donating part of the proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society in memory of my Dad. I am just finishing of paper work so I am not sure of the final donation, but I was SO excited the other day when I received a check for a $100.00 for the Canadian Cancer Society. How Cool is that!!! I am SO grateful for Angela & Unity Stamps Company and ALL the wonderful support that they have given me!!!

 305647_10152294446090475_632410304_n

Thank-you Angela & Unity Stamp Co. You Rock!

I have also felt so blessed by all of YOU!

Thank-you for all that you do!!! For reaching out to others and sharing some love!! It makes such a difference in this world…. It REALLY does! Once again I have been touched by your amazing compassion and support to the people around you and all over the world!!! Thank-you for being creative, CRAFTING UP LOVE ……. and putting a smile on someone's face!

photo (4)

The Final Winners of the 2012 Christmas Love Campaign

Mark Montano Book Giveaway Winner

M. Ritchie December 28, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I find crafting therapeutic and love giving and receiving handmade gifts. Whether it is a card to a hand knitted scarf, a hand painted picture to the quilt sewn with love, giving a homemade gift is giving your heart!

The HUGE GOODIE BOX Winner

sharon g January 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I did what you asked me to do. I made a TON of cookies for neighbours, friends and family, and 27 co-workers. I love to do things for others, and they love it, too!

If one of the winners is you….PLEASE email me at susiebeestudios@gmail.com.

Thank-you SO much to all of our WONDERFUL sponsors this year! All of them were more the generous and I am so grateful for each and every one of them!!! I really was blown away by all the goodies and support from so many people wanting to be sponsors.  Thank-you!!!

                  You can read more about all of the sponsors and the Christmas Love campaign HERE.

*REMEMBER...

Even though Christmas is over you can still Craft up Love! You never know who needs some extra LOVE today, tomorrow, or the next day, and you never know when I will feel like giving some fun prizes away too…because it really does but a smile on my face and warm up my {heart} too! It is SO MUCH FUN! So keep following & KEEP LOVING!!! Remember, on twitter follow along at #craftuplove & #susankweckesser . My twitter handle is @SusanKWeckesser.

Thanks again…… I really can’t tell you how much all of your artwork, support, friendship, and comments means too me! You really, really are AWESOME!!!  

hugs,

Susan xo

photo (26)

 

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic Susan! A wonderful idea which inturn enriches the life of so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fantastic how one small idea grows to this capacity?
    I am so happy and proud for you. Congrats to all the winners and the wonderful sponsors and your team that have helped you grow.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe