Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tags of Love Doodles

 Hello everyone! I am back with more self love that I am planning on sharing with these bright tags made with Susan K Weckesser Stamps Journal Doodles with a Heart Set.

I started with my background on my tags regular shipping tags. I chose two different mediums.
Gelato's and Ink Sprays. The top tag has sprays for the background color and the bottom tag is colored with gelato's and water. I stamped my images with Versamark Ink and sprinkled on some white embossing powder and heat to set.
 I added lots of embellishments and backed up the tags with strong cardstock. I adhered all embellishments with crystal lacquer.


I love it! 

check out the stamp set below!

I hope you enjoyed today's tags. Thank you for looking and have a Happy New Year Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - these are just adorable - so fun and cheery. Great way to start my day!!! Smiling!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!! Hugs. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so CUTE! I especially like the sentiment you created
    ....I am ME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love to wake up and see this in my craft room!

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe