Monday, January 25, 2016

Love Boat

Hello crafty friends! It's Samantha here with my second Tag of Love for January.


 I began by cutting plain white card to my desired size and tag shape and another rectangular piece of card to fit on the front. For second piece of card I used a heart patterned embossing folder for the raised heart pattern. I die cut a cloud and stamped some hearts and text with random stamps that are in my studio.
I then stamped Susan's delightful Sail Away boat stamp on white card. I coloured using Derwent watercolour pencils and cut out. Finally I glued everything in position and added a few flat backed pearls and also so glitter for glistening waves. A hole was punched out and some blue ribbon finished my tag.


I used the Sail Away stamp set which is shown below and can be found right here.

I do hope you like my tag and that I have inspired you a little.
Wishing you a lovely day
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe