Thursday, January 14, 2016

January Stamp Release

January is always fun when you start seeing pinks, reds, & hearts popping up in stores all over the place. I adore the thought of Valentine's Day & spring around the corner!

Who, being loved, is poor?

~Oscar Wilde

I used to love it when I was in elementary school and we would make little boxes and then on Valentine's Day people would deliver Valentines to you box. Mind you, I have always liked getting mail! It is so fun! So, I have created a couple new stamp release to start of the year that has some hearts in it.

 

The first collection is another little house collection because you know how much I love houses! This one has lots of little hearts on it. Home is where we should feel loved and welcomed and that is what I wanted to be felt in this kit.

The next collection I created is based on my little bunny that I had growing up because, well, I think she was SO darn cute! I hope you do too. Mind you, I don't think my mum thought that she was cute because she nibbled everything: furniture, cords, drapes, clothing, you name it!!!

Here is a card I created. I just love bunnies. They bring back such good childhood memories!

Both these stamp kits are available at Unity Stamp Company. And it's Angela's birthday week so...

There are lots of sales going on. Be sure to go say Happy Birthday to Angela! *smile*

Have a beautiful day and enjoy some time doing something you love!!!
Hugs,
Susan xo
 

 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe