Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bless Your Heart

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a card I made using Susan K Weckesser's new stamp set
                                                                       "Bunny Hugs".

I stamped the image using black ink. Then colored the bunny and little mushrooms using my PrismaColor Pencils blending with OMS. I cut each image out using a pair of detail scissors. 

I die cut an oval out of a piece of Susan K Weckesser Color Burst 12x12 scrapbook paper.

I used the little flower stamp from the What's Up Gnomey? stamp set and stamped it over the entire piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers.

I matted the card front onto a piece of baby blue cardstock and then adhered it to a white cardbase.

To finish off the card front I added the sentiment and a bow to the top corner. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Now hop over to Unity Stamp Co and purchase this adorable new stamp set. 

Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe