Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Snowflake Kisses

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today using a sweet new stamp set from Unity called Hello Winter.  This stamp set contains 9 stamps of assorted sizes and today I wanted to focus on the Winter Girl.


I colored her with Copic Markers then die cut her with Spellbinders dies.  She looks so cute!!!  A light edging of Shimmer Metallic Pigment Ink was added before I matted her with brown cardstock.

 
Using the Bouquet paper from the Live in Color Collection, I placed her on top, then added the sweet sentiment which I also die cut. 
 
Around the card I tied ribbon, then added the panel with foam adhesives.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph Ackerman
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team
 
 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe