Monday, December 26, 2016

Going Wild with Stamped Pendants

One of my favorite things to do is to use supplies and materials in unexpected ways.  So I love to use stampers and stamp pads in jewelry making, jewelry components in paper crafting, and incorporating things like fabric, yarns, and thread into all things.

I use stampers all the time on clay.  It is super easy to do and the little components can be used in many ways.  Recently I made piles of personalized Christmas ornaments with some of Susan's stamps and some Sculpey clay.  To finish some of the clay scraps off, I stamped a few extras.


I used a straw to poke holes in the clay before baking.


They can easily become simple pendants on a ribbon necklace.


These will make lovely little gifts for friends.


Added to some colored twine, they dress up a simple jar of candy.


I used:
Sculpey polymer clay
Stamp pad
Colored Twine
straw
plastic rolling pin
Plexiglas clipboard
Small Heart cookie cutter


Have a very Happy New Year!

Brooke Bock from the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Brooke! Best of wishes for the New Year!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe