Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Care Mixed Media Tag


Hi all

I have a mixed media tag using the Clearsnap Color Pop Mini Inks and Susan K Weckesser Unity Co Branded stamps


I started off by stamping over a white tag with In Circle Me background stamp and then i mixed the white and red inks to make a salmon pink. I painted this on to the background and left the circles blank for now.


I colored in the circles with Ice Blue and mixed Navy Blue and Red together to make purple.


I painted up the MDF mask using DecoArt Fluid Acrylics Magenta and glued it to the tag before coloring in two hearts from the Grunge Hearts stamp set.


I then dribbled some of the magenta paint over the paper flowers which i inked with the colour pop inks. I miked the inks with water and painted them. I used the sentiment from the Bunny Hugs stamp set

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe