Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello Gnomie

Good morning, friends. I pulled out my favorite "What's Up Gnomey" set and decided to make a summer card. I just wanted something to send a friend to say Hi!
I stamped Gnomey on a piece of 110 lb white card stock. I stamped him on another piece of pattern paper as well. I colored his skin with my copics and paper pieced his clothes and hat with the pattern paper. I then stamped a few mushrooms, a flower and a butterfly from the same set. I colored them all with Copic markers. I had the little hello die left over from another card so I added it to the top of the card.

To finish the card front, I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the mushrooms and a bow made of twine.

This is by far my favorite stamp ever. I have done so many different things with him. He can be used for every holiday.
If you don't already have this stamp you NEED it. Trust me you REALLY NEED it!!

Have a wonderful day friends.


1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe