Friday, June 26, 2015

Trees are poems

Hello, friends. Larissa here with you today. I wanted to create a watercolor to frame for my wall. I am a sucker these days for awesome verses. 
I found this verse while looking around Pinterest one night and have been thinking of something use it on. Today I finally found the perfect image. 
I am using these amazing stamp 


I stamped the tree and bird on watercolor paper. 
I then used my Distress Inks to watercolor the image. I did the background with different blues. 
Once the paper was completely dry I went around the edges with a black and white marker.

Then I hand wrote the quote on the bottom. 
"Trees are poems that Earth writes upon the sky." by Kahil Gibran

To finish it off I added a little red stickles to the hearts on the tree. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day and weekend. 

Larissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe