Monday, December 15, 2014

I {heart} the #ChristmasLoveCampaign

unnamed

I just LOVE this little stamp called "One of a Kind Winter" designed by Susan K. Weckesser and carried in the Unity store with all of her other fabulous stamps! I paired him up with the tiny bird stamp from Hero Arts which goes perfectly with the sentiment from Robin's Creative Cottage.


I added some molding pasted sprinkled with Ranger's Distress glitter for snow and for some awesome texture! My little snowgirl is colored in with Inktense pencils and a Koi waterbrush.

I make cards to give away to my lady neighbors in my building. We are all single so I began 3 years ago to surprise them with a home made Christmas card. The Christmas Love Campaign <3 is wonderful because little random acts of kindness can mean a whole lot more than you may ever know. 

You can find the Christmas Love Campaign Facebook page HERE.

Come like the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Facebook page too … HERE.
unnamed (1)

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design and wonderful idea to share with your neighbors Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with the One of a Kind Winter stamp, eh?

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute and I would bet they can't wait to get their cards every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...is there space left in your building?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am digging the snow-woman.. *woman* lol.. such a cute card and stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe