Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Celebrate the Simple Things


Good morning friends. Larissa here with a Christmas tag using Susan K Weckesser's 


Celebration of Simple 1
I started off stamping 3 of the four banner triangles onto a piece of white 100 lb cardstock. Two using black ink and one using red. I then colored them using my Copic markers. 
G05, G07, G28 and R25, R27. 


I then took my glittery gellyroll pen and went around the circles and added some dots here and there. I added some Christmas twine and gold ribbon to the top and finished it with a bow.
I punch small gold glitter circles and added them with a few red sequins.
I stamped the sentiment from the set with red ink and cut it apart.
 

A simple tag for a Big Celebration happening soon.
Have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday friends and don't forget to check back to see what our amazing Design Team creates this week.



3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe