Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Create to Live Journal Page



Good morning everyone! Larissa here with you today to share my journal page.
Today I decided to do a two page journal entry instead of just one.
I started by taking some modeling paste and layering it in different areas
of the pages using a couple of different stencils from The Crafter's Workshop.
Once that dried I sprayed two different colors of spray ink on the top and bottom of the page.
I then stamped my favorite Gnome on a piece of white 110 lb card stock and colored him using 
my Copic markers.
I added a couple pieces of pattern paper to each page. I then stamped some Washi Tape right over the top of the spray ink.


I love this saying and had to add to my page. 


After coloring my little Gnome I decided to draw some white stars on him. 
I cut him out and adhered him to the journal page with some liquid adhesive.

I decided to do some doodling around both pages. 


Hope you enjoyed today's post. I will have a list of all supplies used at the end of my post.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

See you next time.










3 comments:

  1. My goodness this looks like a fun idea. I love the gnome and doodling and added texture. Such a great project to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun journal pages!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe