Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Build Your Dreams

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with a new project to share! I created this layout using a lot of different products from Susan K. Weckesser Inc.Susan K. Weckesser Inc. and Unity Stamps, Ranger Inc., Tim Holtz, May Arts and Tattered Angels.


For my background I used Tim Holtz "Cargo" layered stencil and different colors distressed ink pads. I stamped the alphabet washi tape with the Susan K. Weckesser and Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set and Ranger Ink Archival ink pad - brown.


I thought the pattern of the stencil compliments very nicely the pattern on Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Live Love Create".


I decorated the little buttons with a double color string from May Arts.

For my title I used Tim Holtz Nature Grungeboard. I altered the letters with blue and green embossing powders from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I used Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Beautiful Daydreams" to fussy cut the clouds and the stars. The house I cut out from the "Live Love Create" paper.

I created the small banners on my layout by cutting out the information strip from the pattern paper - yes, even there you can find Susan's signature style and use it to embellish your project.



The cute colorful circles I fussy cut from Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Paper "Color Burst". I added Making Memories Grommets in the middle of some the circles to complete my design.




I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back tomorrow for more amazing projects from our design team!

hugs,
Emmy

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout! I love all the different elements. Especially the circles.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe