Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beautiful Daydreams

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with today's post. I used colorful papers, masks and inks to create the Beautiful Daydream of my little Elise.


For my background I used a lot of different techniques - I altered the cardstock with masks, distress ink, modelling paste and stamps from Susan K. Weckesser and Unity Stamps - "abc.123.washi".


I used Tim Holtz "Rays" layering stencil with a yellow paint dabber. 


I cut the flowers from Susan K. Weckesser Whimiscal Paper - "Bouquet" and "Live in Color". 


I decorated the blooms with rhinestones.


 I hope you liked today's project!

Have a wonderful time!

Emmy



2 comments:

  1. Oh Emmy.. I LOVE your layout! so whimsical and so FUN... but so PACKED with technique - the more I look at it the more I find! I love everything about it...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy this is such a brilliant layout! It is like a little fairy story all on one page!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe