Thursday, December 26, 2013

Birthday card with Poised & Pretty

Hello everyone!

Emilia here with a new post featuring the amazing Poised & Pretty stamp set from Susan K. Weckesser and Unity Stamp Co.

This time I decided to create an all occasion girly card:


I used a 13 x 26 cm cardstock from Core'dinations.


The beauty of this card technique is that you can create your own layout by folding and cutting the different parts in the exact way that will fit your design best. I decided to go with a square card, because of the length of the stamp I wanted to use - the Poised & Pretty stamp set from Susan K. Weckesser and Unity Stamp Co. 




I used one of the dresses from the stamp set and the hat. for my bow I used ribbon from May Arts Ribbon.



To finish off my design I added Ranger Ink Liquid Pears and brown pearls. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

Come back tomorrow for more amazing projects from our design team!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy


1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe