Monday, May 13, 2013

Home of inspiration

Hi Susan Weckesser's fans, Einat Kessler here with a fun inspirational project!
One of my favorite Susan weckesser's stamps is this cute adorable house (LOVE stamp). So I decided to use this stamp and create a project that can be an inspiration for you all.


I started with stamping the house on different Susan Weckesser's patterned papers and cutting the parts of the house like the window, door or roof. Then I played around with the parts so each house got a different color of window, roof or door.
I embellished the houses to fit the sentence I wanted to add.
"The house does not rest on the ground it rests on a mother": I stamped the Motherhood is a verb stamp and cutout the image. I added lace, some cut flowers and the sentence.
" Fill a home with love and it will fill your life with color": I added some colorful buttons on the house's roof and added the sentence.


"Home is where the heart is": I cut hearts in different sizes and shapes and adhered them on the roof. I added the sentence replacing the word heart with a shaped heart.
"Home is an inspiration for memories": I embellished the house with parts of clocks which to me represent time and memories. I added the sentence and wrote the word memories in a circle shape to compliment the clocks' shapes.


These four cute houses can be a mini album, a banner or even be placed on a frame. You can keep on creating houses and add more inspiration!

Have fun creating!
Einat

3 comments:

  1. Einat simply gorgeous..every single one..adore that stamp!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einat what a wonderful collection of houses you have created. Each a small treasure with such possibilities. Wonderbar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love these lil houses! They're so pretty and whimsical! Now I want to make a bunch...lol

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe