Monday, April 1, 2013

Hydrangea Hippo and Susan K Weckesser Day 1!




Hi Jennifer here...a while back I received a lovely large bag full of products from Hydrangea Hippo.  It was full of flowers, lace, buttons, bling, glitter and other goodies.  I thought WOW! how am i going to choose what to use from the bag...so I tried to use as much of it as I could!!!  If you have not heard about Hydrangea Hippo check out the following sites for inspiration and where you can buy lots of goodies to use in your crafting. 

http://www.facebook.com/hydrangeahippo?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/hydrangeahippo
http://www.youtube.com/hydrangeahippo

I mixed the following products from Hydrangea Hippo Etsy site with Susan K Weckesser Live, Love, Create paper and other goodies!  http://hydrangeahippo.etsy.com/

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is what I concocted together....I hope you like it, I was "tickled pink" when it was done...One of my fav pics from my last vacation away is the focal point.  I made the flowers by taking the lace and running a stitch along the edge and then pulling it into a circle. Sorry no pictures as it was impossible to take one that showed it.  But is it easy just a needle and thread, in an out along the edge and then pull and knot off.   I then attached stacked buttons and a little crocheted flower a friend made for me.  I tucked the photo into the glassine envelope, as well as the bunch of flowers that I made.  I also layered a paper flower that I pulled apart underneath the flowers, silver leaves and the floral sprays....I finished it off with the pink stick pins and the "Tickled Pink" heart cut from Susan K Weckesser paper.  This is a 6 x 12 layout a size that I like to do once and a while.   
 


 
 
Thanks Hydrangea Hippo for sending me all the sweet products!  I had a blast using them and playing. Keep your eyes peeled for more great projects on this blog as well as HH as well, lots fun things will be posted this week and there maybe a few give aways as well!
 
Hugs Jennifer!
 
 
 


 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jennifer....the products work so well together.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jennifer this is very pretty, what a great job you did with your interesting products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be tickled pink, too! Nice embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project! So fun! Glad you liked the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous-and fun! Love how you used the vellum envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! Adorable embellishments! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great product showcasing, lovely design and yes i have to design some of those glassine bags as well this weekend, thanks for the inspirational share

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe