Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Cheer…

Christmas Cheer yes

I had to share this. Rhonna Farrer has some new instaicons coming out on her sire Rhonna Designs ~ Insta Christmas. I love how you can upload this font  to the app, PHONTO and then decorate you pictures with them! Super COOL! So be sure to check out her site this afternoon…..I hear that there also might be some other exciting things going on!

I also have had fun ordering my instagram pictures from places like Social Print Studio.     Social Print Shop

Ispirational cards 2

I LOVE that there pictures match up perfectly with my co-branded Unity Stamp Co.  kit insta – cute! So much fun to use the two products together!insta cute

 

*CHRISTMAS LOVE CAMPAIGN UPDATE

Share the Love Contest! - Each time you invite a friend to spread some Christmas Love or tell them about the Christmas Love Campaign - your name will be entered into the Share the Love Contest draw on November 27, 2012. Post on the wall to tell me you've shared & you will be entered! The winners will receive a wonderful gift basket FULL of goodies from Fancy Pants, Westcott, & Faber Castell. blinkie1logo.276171351_std276409_121570594556936_4069079_n

So Let's Get Everyone one involved and let's spread some WONDERFUL CRAFTY LOVE this season!!!

The Christmas Tag contest has also been extended until November 27, 2012…. so let’s get those tags in. The winner of the tag contest will receive a whole lot of WONDERFUL Westcott goodies including….

 

Oh, and before I wish everyone a wonderful day I would like to take a moment to think about all those beautiful and wonderful designers & artists that have to work in less then idea situations even as I type. My heart broke as I read a message from one of my wonderful design team members Einat Kessler. 72 

She typed….

“Another day of alarms and rockets here in Israel (more than 700 in 5 days)...I keep my mind of things by going into my studio and create!!” 

And this is why I do the Christmas Love Campaign each year!!!! Artists and Designers must reach out to the world and show that we care because the world can be a scary and lonely place sometimes but together we can make a difference! Art can make a difference to ourselves, our mental health, and to the world. We don’t always see it…. but, it does! Please join me in spreading some love. And PLEASE keep all these beautiful people like Einat in your thoughts and in your prayers!

Have a beautiful day!

Susan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe