Saturday, March 31, 2012

Springs is in the AIR…Savings Too.

Kurt Grad 2012

Ah….. SPRING!!!! With Spring comes COLOR and SILLINESS and GRAD!!! We have child number two starting to get ready for graduation so I am always looking for sales!!!! Which is why I was thrilled when I say this AWESOME sale going on over at UNITY STAMP CO. this week-end! What an awesome deal!!! I had to let you know!!!

I had fun using  using Rhonna Farrer's whimsical Spring Circus designs for my digital layout. You can can find more of her wonderful designs HERE. All the colors and details in the kits are so fun!

Spring Circus Bundle

If you haven’t signed up for True Scrap 3 yet, now’s the time! Today is the LAST day for early registration.Receive a $20 discount automatically if you sign up by 3/31 (normal price is $147, early registration price is $127 – that’s less than $9 a class).

ALSO,…People who sign up for my class will received one of my new co-branded stamps! download

---> Sign UP Today <---

I hope that you have a SUPER, AWESOME day!!!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe